Microsoft Office 365
Planning & Project Management
Benefit for our expertise in performing migrations for 3000+ users and hundreds of devices. Our Office 365 planning services and solutions include:
- Office 365 Readiness Assessments
- Active Directory Preparation for Directory Synchronization and Integration
- 30, 60, and 90 Day Pilot Programs
From 100 to 10,000 seats, XPERTECHS provides flexible options for migrating your Exchange or Cloud based assets to the cloud. Options Include:
- Exchange On Premise Readiness Assessment
- No Downtime Cut Over Migrations for up to 150 Users (not recommended for more than 150 users)
- Staged Migrations for Any Size Organization
- Hybrid Co-Existence, maintain an Exchange organization bridging the cloud and you are on premise infrastructure
Cloud and Email Security Solutions
XPERTECHS is a Microsoft Certified SMB Champion Partner specializing in cloud solutions. Expertise includes single sign on and synchronized solutions designed to fit any size business.
- Email Encryption for Outlook & Outlook Web Access
- Email Encryption for Mobile Devices
- Email Archiving and Legal Retention (In Place Hold)
- Exchange to Exchange (TLS) Encryption for Email
- Information Rights Management for Exchange Online
Cloud Identity Solutions
XPERTECHS experienced cloud Identity Team can help any business navigate requirements for FISMA, FedRAMP, FIPS, and XX compliance standards. Our solutions combine best in class technologies to ensure reliable and strong identity management for any size business.
- Two Factor Authentication for Office 365
- Directory Synchronization and User Password Sync
- On Premise Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) for Single Sign On with Office 365
- Azure Hosted Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) for Single Sign On with Office 365
Immediate productivity and adoption of Office 365 is a critical factor in all cloud migrations. Our proven process for user adoption of Office 365 includes onsite project management meetings with stakeholders, live training, online learning portal access, and immediate helpdesk support.
- Automated deployment, installation, and management of Office 365 subscriptions
- Onsite and Remote Training for Office 365 Business Best Practices
- Onsite and Online Training for Office 2016, Skype for Business, and SharePoint 2016
- Access to Microsoft Learning Videos, Articles, Tips and Tricks for End Users and Administrators
- ‘One-on-One’ Office 365 Administration Training for IT administrators and office managers. Local helpdesk support for all Office 365 users
- On-Site ‘Go Live’ Support for Office 365 Migrations
Interested in learning more about
Office 365? Fill out this form!